What will you learn?
This module offers the most comprehensive training in archviz through theoretical and practical sessions. Under the mentorship of Brick experts, you will master the initial steps of high-end architectural visualization. You will learn how to build up an image from a conceptual viewpoint while developing an artistic eye for composition. By the end of the course, you will acquire powerful skills to handle recurring challenges and problems in the post-production phase.
Upon completing the course, you will become an image generalist with a breadth of knowledge and a skillset relevant to the demands of the industry.
What makes this course special?
- The course was designed by Brick, one of the market leaders in archviz
- Seasoned experts will provide you with practical tips for a quick development
- Through presentations and live tutorials, you learn future-proof artistic and basic technical skills that you need within the archviz profession
- Review sessions will reflect on your progress
- The workshop sessions will be held at Brick’s HQ in a well-equipped environment
- Brick will provide you with all the technical infrastructure you need during the workshops, including top-notch and powerful PCs with AMD Ryzen 9 CPU (no need to bring your own PC/laptops)
- You will gain unique insights into how Brick artists create visuals for world-famous architecture firms